This was such an honor to be on the Jason Show on Fox 9 for the Royal Wedding. Whether you watched the wedding and had your own tea party or joined us at Merlins Rest for the rebroadcast there is always a need for the recipes that were shown on this segment.
We hope you enjoyed the show and here are the recipes that were featured on the show – Make sure to share your creations on our Facebook site or Instagram @merlinsrest – we would love to see you!!
Clotted Cream or Devonshire (properly pronounced devonsher) Cream
- 4 oz cream cheese, softened
- 1/4 cup sour cream
- 4 oz good quality butter, softened
- 2 Tablespoons powdered sugar
combine together with beater – then serve at room temperature with good quality Strawberry jam and of course delicious fruit scones
Pimms Lemonade (pitcher)
- 7 oz Pimms No 1
- 1/2 lemon
- 5 – 7 English cucumber slices
- 2 strawberries, cut into slices
- 1/4 orange, cut into slices
- 1/4 Granny Smith apple, cut into slices
- 4-6 leaves of mint
- lemonade infused for 24 hours with fresh thyme and mint leaves
Fill pitcher with ice then add fruit. Then add Pimms No. 1 and top with lemonade. Stir vigorously. pour into glasses filled with ice and serve with a fork!!
Enjoy these recipes and be sure to post your photos on our Instagram Page @merlinsrest