Before the plate arrives at your table, before our kitchen team prepares the meals, before our recipes are worked out in meetings and in “test kitchens” (It’s really some of the best kind of research one can do)…before the food is part of our pub the ingredients are grown, cared for and prepped by some of our favorite farmers and purveyors.
A few of them we’re awfully fond of include:
* Thousand Hills Grass Fed Beef from Cannon Falls, Minnesota
* Hope Creamery butter from Hope, Minnesota
* Shepherd Song Farms Grass Fed Lamb from Wisconsin
* Bushel Boy Tomatoes (grown right here in Minnesota)
* St. Anges Bakery Bread from St Paul, Minnesota
We care deeply about where our food comes from, and we feel honored to have the opportunity to share some of these fantastic local and regional items with you.