We’re halfway, ye good souls, to the most international of national events: Saint Patrick’s Day. And we’re celebrating that grand fact!
Join us for more than a brace of specials!
* $4.00 Finnegan’s (a chartiably good brew)
* $5.50 Steak & Ale Stew
* $4.50 Jameson
* $5.00 Paddy’s
Also, we’ll have plenty of pipers here tonight, and it’s Kilt Night!
* Breakfast, 9:00 am – 12:30 pm
* LIVE English Premier League Football – 9:00 am & 11:30 am
* Doctor Who Meetup Group – 4:00 pm
* Music: Papa John and the Hot Club of East Lake (9:00 pm)
* Breakfast 9:00 am – 12:30 pm
* VIKINGS GAME live on the big screen with specials: $1.00 dogs, $1.00 off bottled beers, and, starting at 11:30 am, we will have a bloody mary bar for $5.00. The bloodies run until 2:00 pm.
* Music: Fat Chance Jug Band (following the Vikings game)
* Sunday Pub Quiz – 7:30 pm. This week’s guest host: Sharon Stiteler!! You might know her from our Birds & Beers group.
THANK YOU, BORTON OVERSEAS
We would like to take a moment and thank Borton Overseas for the wonderful event last night (Thursday, September 16). Borton’s locally-based travel agents specialize in trips to Africa, Antarctica and Scandinavia plus cruises, which is why they were here–for a new British cruise line company. The event was FANTASTIC. Check out their website at www.bortonoverseas.com. Treat yourself to a trip!