Hey! We’d like to open by thanking the City Pages for listing Merlins atop a list of five places in the Twin Cities for outstanding St. Patrick’s Day food:
(But what is with that hideous photo of the leprechaun man!?)
It’s a hoolie!
1. Drunken Knit Night: 4:00 – 7:00 pm
Night (wear your tartan and get a free pint): 8:00 pm –
3. Salmon special: $9.75
4. Open Celtic Sessiun: 5. Happy Birthday to Jen! We’re celebrating. We hope you will too.
Specials Saturday and Sunday 12-4
Event: The Birds and the Beers (6:00 pm)
Music: Papa John and the Hot Club of East Lake St (8:00 pm)
Special St. Pat’s Pub Quiz
1. Specials Saturday and Sunday 12:00-4:00 pm
2. Bluegrass Pickin’ Party: 3:00 pm. All musicians welcomed! We’ll be celebrating Chad’s birthday from 3:00-6:00 pm
3. Sunday Pub Quiz (7:30pm). This week, yer man Bill Watkins will present a special St. Patrick’s Day-themed pub quiz. Bring your friends, enemies, ringers, and laughter.