* Border Dancers: 2:30 – 3:45 pm
* Doctor Who Group – 4:00 – 7:00 pm
* Music: Papa John and the Hot Club of East Lake, 8:30 pm
* Viking vs. Cowboys! It’s the playoffs, friends. Get on in and cheer on the home team while watching the game on the big screen. Specials start at 11:30 am with free appetizers while they last. Also, we’ve got…
* The Sunday Night Quiz: 7:30 pm
* Music from Sam Fiske before, during and after the quiz
MARK YOUR CALENDARS
Burns Night returns! It’s one of the greatest celebration days on the Scottish calendar. Join us on Friday, January 29, for a Kilt Night like no other. Details will be sprinkled about here on the website throughout the month. Now, I know you can say “haggis,” but how often do you get to try it? Get on up here on Burns Night, for certain.
And there will of course be specials on scotch.
We’re holding our night for lovers one day early. A special dinner-for-two meal will be served. Make reservations early so you won’t be disappointed! Just $34.75. A menu will be released soon. (In years past, it has been spectacular.) And every woman gets a rose. Contact Jordan at +1 612 859 8440 to make a reservation.
And there will be music, as Papa John and the Hot Club of East Lake will play, including the return of Clint Hoover.