Try a Bloody Mary with Brunch!
Some say man’s best friend is a dog. Pah! WE say that one’s best friend is the hair of the dog, as they say. On the weekends, at any rate. While we’re serving up brunch on Saturday (12:00 – 2:00 pm) and Sunday (10:00 am – 2:00 pm), be sure to try our dynamite bloody mary! It’s a truly spectacular drink, and it’s on special for brunch:
$3.50 for a 16 oz. bloody mary with our house vodka
And ONLY $5 for a 16 oz. bloody mary with top-shelf vodka!
Want to try a little something different? Try it with Guinness in it. Our staff knows this particular magic trick, and it’s good.
* We’ve got our fantastic brunch being served today from 12:00 – 2:00 pm. Traditional Irish and British breakfasts at Merlins Rest. It’s hot, fresh and raved about.
http://acoustic.meetup.com/66/) Want to join in? No problem. You need not be a member of Six Strings to join ‘em and any genre of music is welcome.. Six Strings and a Song! (
* And tonight we’ve got Papa John Kolstad and the Hot Club of East Lake. These cats can lay down the tunes. Your ears and soul will be happy to pick ‘em up. Music starts about 9:00 pm.
* Brunch, 10:00 am – 2:00 pm. Sunday brunch starts earlier than Saturday’s. Join us for traditional Irish and British breakfasts (and classic American fare, and even a few of our own). Brunch is served 10:00 am – 2:00 pm. Get your coffee and enjoy the day!
* Vikings Football in the Pub! Specials start at 11:00 am with the game coming on at noon. This week: a showdown with the woeful Rams! SPECIALS: $2.50 domestic bottled beer and 2 hot dogs for $3.00.
* Sunday Pub Quiz. Join us at 7:30 pm for the weekly bending of your brain: the Sunday Pub Quiz! This week’s guest host: Sal Stegman. Compete on teams of up to four. Tell your friends and your enemies! Providing the music an hour before and 30 minutes after the quiz is yer man Sam Fiske. It’s Sam’s Sandwich!