In addition to it being “Talk Like a Pirate Day,” here’s what’s on tap:
* We’ve got our fantastic brunch being served today from 12:00 – 2:00 pm. Traditional Irish and British breakfasts at Merlins Rest. It’s hot, fresh and raved about.
http://acoustic.meetup.com/66/) Want to join in? No problem. You need not be a member of Six Strings to join ‘em and any genre of music is welcome.. Six Strings and a Song! (
* From 3:30-7:00 pm, Whovians unite! We always love to see our friends in the Minneapolis Doctor Who Meetup Group. Fantastic group; great fun. All are welcomed.
* And tonight we’ve got Papa John Kolstad and the Hot Club of East Lake. These cats can lay down the tunes. Your ears and soul will be happy to pick ‘em up. Music starts about 9:00 pm.
* Brunch, 10:00 am – 2:00 pm. Sunday brunch starts earlier than Saturday’s. Join us for traditional Irish and British breakfasts (and classic American fare, and even a few of our own). Brunch is served 10:00 am – 2:00 pm. Get your coffee and enjoy the day!
* Sunday Pub Quiz. Join us at 8:00 pm for the weekly bending of your brain: the Sunday Pub Quiz! Let the Dingley shock and awe you with a generally interesting run of general interest questions. Compete on teams of up to four. Tell your friends and your enemies!
Providing the music an hour before and 30 minutes after the quiz is yer man Sam Fiske. It’s Sam’s Sandwich!