Ah, the boys of Bedlam return for another Tuesday in the pub. Lovely. Theyâ€™ll provide the Irish and Scottish folk (and some lively banter) starting about 9 pm. Itâ€™s always a grand time. Check â€˜em out!
* Wednesday: the weekly Old Molly’s Folk Jam!
* Thursday: Dino & the Dinosaurs, 9 PM. It’s good to get the blues, man.
* Friday: St. Andrew’s Day! Kilts, Scottish music, bagpipes, and plenty of Belhaven on tap. Join us!
NEWS FROM THE ISLES
* A Scottish tart has challenged the traditional English pie! It’s a Christmas smackdown.
* Enter the Dragon! An MP is pushing for the incorporation of the Welsh Dragon in the Union Jack in order to reflect the role of Wales in the United Kingdom.
* Oh, lord. An Orange Order superhero!
* And: Worst. Bride. Ever.