Well, this past weekend we put the Twins season out of its misery and we suffered the indignity of giving up Brett Favre’s record touchdown throw. Sport wasn’t our thing in September, but we’re still top in the arts and we’ve got great beer here!
It’s Monday and we’re starting the week as we always do: the Open Mic with Harrison Matthews.
Pop in with your guitar and a song, a poem or two, that chapter from your bottomless novel. Join us as we share the pub patrons’ creative talent. The fun starts about 8 PM.
* Tuesday – The rollicking boys of Bedlam provide Celtic folk – 9 PM.
* Wednesday – The Old Molly’s Folk Jam with Bill Watkins – 8:30 PM.
* Thursday – Single-Malt Scotch Tasting with Fiona! $25, 7:30 PM, 4 – 5 good pours, and music from Kathy Mosher and Bobby Ekstrand to follow.
* Friday – Kilt Night and Celtic Music
* Saturday – The Hot Club of East Lake provide the jazz
* Sunday – Weekly Pub Quiz (8 PM) & jazz from Sam Fiske at 30 minutes before and after the quiz