Ah, the circle of life. Finnegan’s Wake, you might say. So here we are: Tuesday again and we’re back with Bedlam! Paul Score (of Paul and Lorraine) is filling in for one more week while John Sjogren continues his mad overseas quest. I believe was off to take on Banquo’s ghost in Scotland. Good luck to you, lad!
Please join us this evening for the good tunes and great times. Bedlam is a gem. And be sure to give the Bell’s Two-Hearted Ale a try!
* Brewers and publicans are being urged to make ale more appealing to women (Now how about ale drinkers!?)
* The London Zoo now has some tawny frogmouth chicks. Guh…
* Diabetes is on the rise in cats
* A Lincolnshire seaside town has demands a less ugly mascot
* And a $200 cell phone call…in search of customer service